18th November 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in library science part time fees details

Sir,
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. phd in library science part time fee details?

21st March 2017, 04:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D in library science part time fees details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. phd in library science part time fee details?

The fees for the PhD in Lovely Professional University (LPU) will be Rs 39,500 per semester, but based on the marks scored in the LPUNEST, the university provides scholarships up to Rs 50,000 per annum. The LPU Website link is Click Here

The fees for the PhD in Library and Information Science in distance mode through IGNOU will be Rs 14,000 per annum. The IGNOU website link is Click Here

The course is available in various other universities in part time mode like

Bharathidasan University - Website Link

University of Calicut - Website Link

The fees details are not mentioned in many universities for the PhD program. So you have to contact the university in person for more details regarding fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?