18th June 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?

Hello
Can you tell me which University in the U.K
offer PhD courses in Political Science and
whether there is also an entrance exam .
Fees structure for the course and if there is any scholarship ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  2. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate? -- [New]
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  5. Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?
  6. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  9. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  11. Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science?
  12. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  17. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in computer science without any entrance exam?
21st March 2023, 02:43 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?

There are several universities in the UK offering Ph.D in Political Science. Some of the notable ones are:

1. University of Oxford
2. University of Cambridge
3. London School of Economics and Political Science
4. University of Edinburgh
5. University of Manchester
6. University of Warwick
7. University of Sussex
8. University of Bristol
9. University of Glasgow
10. University of Leeds

The fee structure for Ph.D in Political Science varies from university to university. However, the average fee ranges from £16,000 to £25,000 per annum for international students.

In most cases, you will need to appear for an entrance exam, interview or submit a research proposal to be considered for admission to a Ph.D program in Political Science in the UK.

Scholarships are available for Ph.D students in Political Science in the UK. Some of the scholarships and funding opportunities are offered by the universities themselves, while others are offered by external organizations. It is advisable to check with the university or funding organization for eligibility criteria and application deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?