18th June 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?

Sir
I have done M.Sc Biochemistry and Adv. PGD in Theology(World Religions). Can I choose Comparitive Study of Religion as my Subject in Ph.D as I am intrested in Lecturership in Theology?

Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Vineeta Mathur

Related Questions:
  1. NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?
  3. NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What should I do to study Ph.D after passing MSc in Biochemistry?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  6. Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement?
  7. What to do after msc biochemistry? Job or PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  9. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  10. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  11. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  12. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  13. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  14. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  15. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  16. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  17. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
21st March 2023, 02:46 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?

Yes, you can choose Comparative Study of Religion as your subject in Ph.D. Many universities offer interdisciplinary Ph.D. programs where candidates from different backgrounds can pursue research in their area of interest. Since you have a background in both Biochemistry and Theology, you can explore the intersection of these two fields through your research. However, it is advisable to check the specific eligibility criteria of the universities you are interested in pursuing your Ph.D. from. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?