19th May 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience?

Hello Sir,
I have completed M.A. in Hindi from University of Mumbai. I have not completed M.Phil but I have 30 years experience of Hindi teaching and now I want to do PhD in Hindi through distance mode. So, which university should I go for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  4. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  5. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi?
  6. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  7. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  8. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  9. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  10. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience?
  13. List of universities offering distance PhD in Astrology?
  14. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  15. Can I study Distance PhD in Sociology if completed MCA and having 10 years worked experience? List of universities for admission?
  16. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  17. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  18. Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience?
21st May 2016, 02:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed M.A. in Hindi from University of Mumbai. I have not completed M.Phil but I have 30 years experience of Hindi teaching and now I want to do PhD in Hindi through distance mode. So, which university should I go for PhD?
List of the university for part time Ph.D course in Hindi:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?