5th December 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil or Ph.D in geography without writing NET or SET?

Way to join M.Phil or PhD in geography without NET or SET? So, please tell me how I can do this? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

7th December 2015, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil or Ph.D in geography without writing NET or SET?

If you haven't qualified NET/SET then you have to apply for admission when universities release notification for admission. Universities conduct their own entrance exam for admission and you have to appear for it.

If you are able to qualify university entrance exam then you will be called for PH.D interview. Hence, be prepared for these two stages and wait for admission notification.
7th December 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Way to join M.Phil or PhD in geography without NET or SET? So, please tell me how I can do this? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.
You haven't qualify in UGC NET exam so you are not eligible for Ph.D course but you can do M.Phil course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.
7th December 2015, 10:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can join M.Phil or PhD once you are able to clear the Entrance Examinations that is conducted by various Universities for the courses of M.Phil or PhD.
This is the only way to join M.Phil or PhD in Geography without appearing for NET or SET Examinations.
There are many Private and Government Institutes who offer both M.Phil and PhD courses through Entrance Examinations that is conducted by the University themselves.
So you can apply for such Entrance Examinations for the course of M.Phil or PhD in Geography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?