13th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Ditto Prasad

Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU?

I would like to know the syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EFLU , and also the syllabus of these courses.Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics in Central University Hyderabad? Which book should I prefer for studying? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  3. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  4. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
  5. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc course in order to get into Hyderabad central university?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  8. Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for B.A. English of EFLU University of Hyderabad
  9. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  10. What is the syllabus for integrated M.A PG course in Central University of Hyderabad? Old question papers for the same?
  11. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  12. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  13. What exam do we have to write to get admission in central university of Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  14. Syllabus and study material for P.G entrance exam of Central University of Hyderabad for English?
  15. Examination pattern of M.A.(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Central University of Gujarat?
  16. What is the qualification required for Hotel Management?
  17. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D in Electronics Science from Hyderabad Central University?
  18. English syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
23rd February 2011, 10:11 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU?

Hello friend,
Here a list of couse and their related information read that:

hyderabad central university

HCU is a premier university of Hyderabad which offers different education streams like Mathematics & Computer/Information Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management Studies, Sarojini Naidu School of Perfoming Arts, Fine Arts & Communication, Engineering Sciences & Technology and Medical Sciences.

School of Mathematics & Computer/Information Sciences : The School offers facilities for intensive training and research in the basic areas of Mathematics (including Applied Mathematics), Statistics ?Operations Research (OR) and Computer and Information Sciences.

The School has two constituent departments namely,
a) Department of Mathematics & Statistics
b) Department of Computer & Information Sciences

School of Physics : The School of Physics has developed high quality teaching programmes at the M.Sc. and M.Tech. levels with student?teacher ratio highly favourable for giving individual attention.

School of Chemistry : The School of Chemistry is a dynamic centre for research at the frontiers of chemical sciences. The emphasis at the curricular level is to give a broad coverage of all branches of chemistry in keeping with the interdisciplinary nature of the subject today.

School of Life Sciences : The School of Life Sciences has been established with an emphasis on interdisciplinary teaching and research in modern biology.

The School consists of four Departments:
a) Department of Biochemistry
b) Department of Plant Sciences
c) Department of Animal Sciences
d) Department of Biotechnology

School of Humanities : The School of Humanities comprises the following Departments, Centres and Cell:
a) Department of English
b) Department of Philosophy
c) Department of Hindi
d) Department of Telugu
e) Department of Urdu
f) Department of Sanskrit Studies
g) Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies
h) Centre for Comparative Literature
i) English Language Teaching cell

School of Social Sciences : The School of Social Sciences comprises the following Departments and Centres.
a) Department of Economics
b) Department of History
c) Department of Political Science
d) Department of Sociology
e) Department of Anthropology
f) Centre for Regional Studies
g) Centre for Folk Culture Studies
h) Centre for the Study of Indian Diaspora

School of Management Studies : The School of Management Studies (SMS), sanctioned by the UGC, commenced functioning from May, 1999. It offers an AICTE approved two-year full-time residential MBA Programme, and a Ph.D. programme in Management Studies. It promotes faculty and doctoral research, consultancy, training, and outreach activities in various manufacturing, corporate, infrastructural, services and developmental sectors. Its faculty organize on-campus seminars, and actively participates in external seminars, executive and faculty development and PG programmes.

Sarojini Naidu School of Perfoming Arts : The Sarojini Naidu School of Performing Arts, Fine Arts and Communication started functioning from 1988-89 and offers Masters-level courses in Dance, Theatre Arts, Painting and Communication and Doctoral (Ph.D.) programmes in Communication, Theatre Arts, and Dance.
a) Department of Dance
b) Department of Performing Arts
c) Department of Fine Arts
d) Department of Communication

School of Engineering Sciences & Technology : The University has established a new School of Engineering Sciences and Technology, with a view on one hand to bringing such of those existing academic units which might have a natural preference to come under the academic superintendence of the new School, and on the other to creating fresh Departments within the School.

School of Medical Sciences : This School was envisaged to be established at the start of the University itself, but was not initiated. With the rapid progress in the area of medical sciences and its relevance to biology, physics and Chemistry, the establishment of a School of Medical Sciences, has become all the more important than before. This school would undertake teaching and research in the frontier areas of medicine and health sciences.

Hyderabad Central University official address:
University of Hyderabad
P.O. Central University
Hyderabad – 500 046, A.P., India

University EPABX: 040 23130000

For all admission enquiries
please contact :
Dy. Registrar (Acad & Exams)
Tel : 23132102, 23132103
E-mail : [email protected]
FAX : 040-23010292

For any other information visit :
http://www.amitbhawani.com/career/hyderabad-central-university/
23rd February 2011, 10:18 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Admissions in EFLU & UoH

In particular, there is no Entrance exam conducted by the UoH & EFLU.

For Admission in EFLU...
You will need to have some basic communication skills in English with a good academic conduct & marks.
In case of Masters(Non-research), your TOEFL/IELTS score is considered.
In Case of Research (M.Phil/Ph.D) programmes, a telephonic interview is done besides the consideration of TOEFL/IELTS scores.

For Admission in University of Hyderabad..
Scores in general competitive exams in the respective course(s) is considered.
(Eg: CAT for MBA, IELTS for Masters in English)

You can also have a look to the following link(s) and the attachment for better understanding.
EFLU
University of Hyderabad
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EFLU admission details.pdf(47.9 KB, 1442 views)
23rd February 2011, 11:42 PM
bonyy

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU?

Hi friend
The following papers are come under hydrabad central university

HCU is a premier university of Hyderabad which offers different education streams like Mathematics & Computer/Information Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management Studies, Sarojini Naidu School of Perfoming Arts, Fine Arts & Communication, Engineering Sciences & Technology and Medical Sciences.

For Admission in EFLU...
You will need to have some basic communication skills in English with a good academic conduct & marks.
In case of Masters(Non-research), your TOEFL/IELTS score is considered.
In Case of Research (M.Phil/Ph.D) programmes, a telephonic interview is done besides the consideration of TOEFL/IELTS scores.
6th April 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

helo sir/mam
iam in my final semester of M.A(english) and iam willing to do my mphill from HCU.
i request you to give the details regarding the notification date, fee details, syllabus, exam date.
7th April 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected SIR,
what are the M.Phil courses available in HCU.
12th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

am willing to do my graduation course from hcu,could u plz tell me the details of notificatins,date for entrance and fee structure...
13th April 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i would like to do MA in political science from the university of hyderabad. i would like to have a glance over the prvious year's entrance question paper. would u pls shgow me the way.
15th April 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir......may i know the syllabus for an entrance exam in dept. of economics????
18th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

where can I get the previous year question papers for the M.Tech entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University
23rd April 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

kindly furnish the syllubus for m.phil
27th April 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir......may i know the syllabus for an entrance exam in dept. of biotech???? for phd
28th April 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

mba entrance syllabus
12th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and study material for Ph.D entrance exam of Central University of Hyderabad for Management Studies?
17th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, impermation of the tlugu mphil sylabus.
19th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, please say me the question pattern /syllabus of hindi for exam in ma
19th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,please ask me the question pattern of pg inhindi
20th May 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

may i know the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of UOH in Biotechnology?
23rd May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Iam preparing for entance exam for central university. In the book only 1 model paper is given. So, can u please tell me how to gather the syllabus or model question papers and also can you please give me suggestion about how to prepare for entrance exam. can you please reply me to the following mail.........

[email protected]

thank you sir
27th May 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

may i know the syllabus for pg entrance exam in biotecnology
30th May 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the test pattern and syllabus for mca entrance in hcu 2011
3rd June 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sylabus of IMA social science
18th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Does HCU conducts separate exam for admission into MBA?
20th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

syllubus of phd entrance exam fot biotech
28th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

syllabus n previous year questions papers of ma english regular hcu hyderabad
5th July 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;722476]sylabus of IMA social science[/QUO
the exam for ima social sciences is of 100 marks divided into 4 sections of 25 marks each...1st section is language and comprehension, 2nd secton is logical reasoning, 4rd section is quantitative aptitude and 4th section is general awareness ans current affairs.....each right answer carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks...
7th August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am pursuing my degree final year in
7th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am pursuing my degree final year in BA ENGLISH LITERATURE
my further plan is to do MA in ENGLISH LITERATURE.
so i would like to know the details about the entrance exam.
could you please let me know the details about the syllabus,how to prepare for the entrance etc.,
kindly please help me.
thank you sir....
7th August 2011, 09:53 PM
jagruthi sharma

hello sir,
i am pursuing my degree final year in BA ENGLISH LITERATURE.
my further plan is to do MA in ENGLISH LITERATURE in HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY.
so i would like to know the details about the entrance exam.
could you please let me know about the details of the syllabus,how to prepare for the entrance exam,when is the exam going to held,question paper pattern etc.,
kindly please help me.
thank you sir.....
15th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
please tell me the details about m.sc maths.
exam pattern and question paper.

suresh golla
15th August 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
please tell me the details of M.Sc maths.exam pattern and previous question papers.
thank you sir...
24th August 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the details about M Phill in psychology in HCU.
28th September 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i want chemastry papar
30th September 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
I WANT TO KNOW SYLLUBUS FOR MCA ENTERNCE EXAM OF HCU
21st October 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the % that an sc student should possess for msc entrance exam in bsc????
21st October 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the % that an sc student should possess for msc entrance exam in bsc????
23rd October 2011, 01:47 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
what are the question pattern for the entrance exams of the above mentioned colleges. ... There is no EEFLU, Hyderabad but it is Central Institute of English and ... Discover Questions in Higher Education (University +) ... How important is it to read your syllabus? Ready to Participate?
3rd December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

does Hyderabad Central University offer UG programme in Maths and Statistics.This is Ravi Mobile no 09944057722, mail id:[email protected]
4th December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD..........IS IT THRU GATE OR SEPERATE ENTRANCE CONDUCTED BY COLLEGE ITSELF........PLZ MAIL UR REPLY TO [email protected]
28th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i am studying btech 3rd year sir.and next i want to study MBA for that how to prepare?
30th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into Ph.D., in the department of Computer science & Engineering
16th January 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir........may i request you to inform me about m phill course both in eflu n c.u.hyderabad. kindlly inform me d month n date of entrance.i will b happy if u can give suggestions 4 preparation. inform to [email protected] u .
9th February 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, im pursuing batchlor of hotel management final year now,i want to do my hospitality management M.B.A in hcu,what is the entrence eligibiliy for mba?what kind syllabous i need to follow for that? When will be the notification details regarding course?
10th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i want Hyderabad central university entrance pg model papers of biochemistry
18th February 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

what are details of physics related p.g courses in centraluniversity hyderabad
9th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, could you please intimate about the syllabus to be prepared for entrance exams for m.tech in Bioinformatics and medicinal biotechnology conducted by Hyderabad central university
11th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning Sir,

I want know the syllbus for Msc Chemistry enterence exam of Hyderabad Central University.

[email protected]
11th April 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the old papers for ph.d management studies entrance for HCU?
18th April 2012, 09:00 PM
rajkumarsupriya

hai i want syllabus for phd computer entrance in HCU plz inform
4th May 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i want ma political science model paper cu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?