4th July 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?

Hello
I am going to take part ICAR, NET exam.
Please can you provide me last
10 years objective question papers????
my subject is fishery science

9th November 2014, 08:50 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?

In ICAR NET examination Life Sciences including Fishery Science plays a key role in scoring good marks. It is good to have idea on syllabus and reference books.

Reference books and previous papers:

Handbook on Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology by NIIR Board of Consultants and Engineers
The Complete Technology Book on Meat, Poultry and Fish Processing by NPCS Board of Consultants & Engineers
Rabbit, Goat, Sheep, Poultry, Fish and Pig Farming with Feed Technology by NIIR Board

Syllabus:

Fish Harvest and Post-Harvest Technology
Importance of commercial fishery in India and its impact on rural economy
Fisheries and aquaculture related developmental programme in India
Domestic and export marketing of fish and fishery products

Please, find attached papers and more papers are found in the reference books mentioned above.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf question papre.pdf(1.25 MB, 2765 views)

8th March 2015, 12:31 AM
DEEVYA CHOUDHARY

Default Re: Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?

SIR,
I m Deevya choudhary, student of M.f.sc (aquaculture)
I will give icar srf phd entrance exam in april 2015.
previous year question papers should be must,for me .
so please send me sir.

24th June 2016, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to ten year question paper with solve in JRF and ASRB in fishery science in email address
[email protected]
16th March 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF ARS NET EXAM OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY AND AQUACULTURE
5th October 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me past 10 years NET question papers for livestock products technology
20th October 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to appear in phd entrance exam 2017-2018 and I need to qualify for fisheries resource management seat which is limited so I request you please send me question papers regarding that so that I may b able to qualify
[email protected]
1st February 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need previous question papers and answers of icar jrf fisheries pg exam as i am going to appear for the pg icar jrf exam soon .Please send to my mail
[email protected]
6th February 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for net exam in fisheries resource management.Kindly send me related papers in this regard.
5th August 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i need previous year NET exam in Fishery Science (Fish Nutrition and feed technology).. Plz provide me..
8th November 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Urgently provide last 5 year question papers NET exam in Fishery (Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?