8th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik?

What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? I just wanted to apply for the entrance exam soon and start the preparation for the same. Thank you for your co-operation.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEST for studying PhD in Physics?
  7. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for DBT-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  10. Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  12. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  13. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  16. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the PhD eligibility in Biotechnology?
  18. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
8th May 2015, 08:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik?

Eligibility Required to apply for Ph.D Entrance Examination conducted by MUSH, Nashik:

MUHS (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences), Nashik Ph.D Entrance Examination is conducted for admission into concerned subject of research under,
* The Faculty of Medicine
* The Faculty of Dentistry
* The Faculty of Ayurved and Unani
* The Faculty of Homoeopathy and Allied Health Sciences (Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy)

Eligibility Criteria:

* Candidates must have Post Graduate Qualification (PG Degree) in the concerned subject of Health Sciences or in the equivalent/ allied subject recognized as eligible by the concerned board of research.

Application Fee:

For Open Category Candidates - Rs.2000/-
For Reserved Category - Rs.1000/-
(Payment must be paid along with the application form by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of "The Registrar, MUHS Nashik". DD must be drawn on any branch of Nationalized bank payable at Nashik").

Contact Details:

Ph. No: 0253 2539196
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: Mhasrool, Vani-Dindori Road, Nashik-422004
Official Website: http://www.muhs.ac.in
8th May 2015, 11:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? I just wanted to apply for the entrance exam soon and start the preparation for the same. Thank you for your co-operation.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Mush, Nashik:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
8th May 2015, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you must have a Master's degree in given discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. If you are a reserved category candidate then you will get relaxation of 5% marks. Hence, if you fulfill this criteria then you can apply for Ph.D admission in most of the Universities in India.

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview before getting selected for the Ph.D program in a given institute/college. If you have scores like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE then you don't have to appear for entrance exam stage and will be eligible for direct interview.
4th March 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to take admission ph.d in Homeopathic.(HM.M) please guide me .Or call me on 9423441658. [email protected]. Thanks. infested in MUHS.Nashik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?