23rd February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Ph.D after MD in Homeopathy? List of colleges providing Ph.D course in Karnataka?

Can i do PhD after MD in homoeopathy ?? What is its duration ?? Can i do in Karnataka ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  2. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  3. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  5. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  7. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  8. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  10. Scope after doing PhD in Common Medicine?
  11. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks
  12. How to study distance Homeopathy course being PhD(Parasitology) holder?
  13. Colleges which offers PhD along with scholarship?
  14. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  15. List of colleges providing Ph.D courses in Anatomy?
  16. Does Dharwad University offer PhD in Tamil? List of colleges in Southern India?
  17. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  18. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?