11th October 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?

sir i am sanjeev,i have done mca in 2011 now i want do phd plz send me all information for admission in phd and plz send me colleges list for phd.and college list in rajasthan thanka

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  3. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  4. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  6. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  7. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  8. Is there any discrimination between PhD with MCA and PhD with M.Tech(CS/IT)?
  9. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  10. Details of Ph.D in computer science after MCA? List of the colleges offering Ph.D for MCA
  11. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  12. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  13. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  14. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  15. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  16. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  17. Detailed list of colleges with fee structure in USA for M.Pharma programme?
  18. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
12th October 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?

i m a contarctual primary teacher i m bom bed bt nt able to get govt job in teaching because as per d rules only d ed people can be a primary teacher so what to do aft doing b ed again do d ed is nt posible an it is very costly also what to do
12th October 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?

I had m.ed in 2012.I want to do p.hd from education, is it possible from correspondence because I m in government gob.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?