23rd February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?

i completed my MCA course
i study the phd course
which subject is speclization to want to phd how many university to prefer to do phd
i will list the university
plz send the list of unviersity and date of exam for entrance of the exam

[email protected]
Thanking u sir/madam

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  8. Which is the best entrance exam for Ph.D after completing MCA?
  9. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  11. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  13. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  14. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  15. Can I do Ph.D course after MCA?
  16. Indian universities which offers direct PhD after MCA?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  18. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
23rd February 2016, 09:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my MCA course
i study the phd course
which subject is speclization to want to phd how many university to prefer to do phd
i will list the university
plz send the list of unviersity and date of exam for entrance of the exam

[email protected]
Thanking u sir/madam
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PhD after completing MCA. Since, you have completed MCA course so you can pursue for PhD in Computer Science. The educational qualification required for doing PhD is that the candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree in concerned specialization with not less than 55% from a recognized university.

- There is no age limit required for doing PhD. The admission into this PhD is mainly based on the total marks acquired by the the candidate in entrance exam conducted by the university and those who already qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam can directly eligible to take admission.

The entrance exam date for PhD may differ from college to college based on various factors. However, normally the entrance exam date will be released during the month of April/May and the entrance exam will be held during the month of June/July. Please, refer the respective university official website more Information.

- Department of Computer Science, University of Madras
(www.unom.ac.in)

- Department of Computer Science Engineering, SRM University
(http://www.srmuniv.ac.in)

- Department of Computer Science Engineering, St.Peter"s University
(www.stpetersuniversity.org)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?