15th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Computer Engineering syllabus of Pune University

Hello, I have completed ME in Computer Engineering and want to do PhD from Pune University. So, please send me syllabus of PhD entrance test of Pune University.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  2. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  4. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  6. Can I apply to study PhD in Computer Science in Pune University if secured 52.12% in Post Graduation?
  7. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  8. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  9. PhD entrance exam date of Electronics & Telecommunication stream of Pune University? Syllabus and previous question papers of it?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  13. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  14. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
  17. What are the M.E courses available for CSE?
  18. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
16th August 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Computer Engineering syllabus of Pune University

PhD in Computer Engineering Syllabus of Pune University:

PhD is offered by Pune University in several disciplines and some of them include, Economics, Sociology, History, Biochemistry, Statistics, Zoology, Scientific Computing, Physics, Women Studies..etc.,

I am providing you a notification link where you may find the detailed syllabus for PhD in Computer Engineering in Pune University.

Click here for revised syllabus of Pune University

Course outline may include, Introduction, Objectives, Research Problems, Tools of Research, Planning, Quantitative Study, Final Paper Presentation..etc.,
18th August 2017, 01:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Syllabus of PhD in Computer Engineering entrance test:
The entrance paper consist of two parts;
Part- 1: Mathematical Techniques
>Complex Variables
>Differential Equation
>Linear Algebra
>Numerical Method
>Probability and Statics
Part- 2: Computer Science and Engineering
>Computer Networks
>Data Structures
>Operating Systems
>Software Engineering
18th August 2017, 12:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed ME in Computer Engineering and want to do PhD from Pune University. So, please send me syllabus of PhD entrance test of Pune University.

PhD in Computer Science syllabus of Pune University is given below;

There are three courses for each candidate enrolled for a PhD in Computer Science. Candidates have to clear all the three courses to continue PhD research. Three courses for Computer Science PhD students are – Research Methodology, Departmental Course and Special Course. Research Methodology contains assignments like writing formal research proposal, evaluating a Software Process, maintaining a personal website which contains all the activities in the course. Departmental Course contains Foundations of Computing, Software Systems, Parallel and Distributed Systems and Formal Methods – Program Correctness, Harare Logic & Model Checking. Special Course will be handled by the Guide/Supervisor. The Guides provide topics for review writing other than topic of PhD. Candidates can find the details at the Pune University website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?