13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in NET to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Sociology? How much stipend a NET or JRF qualified get at Delhi University?

Hello sir, I have appeared in NET exam to do PhD in Sociology and I want to take admission in Delhi University. Please tell me marks required for it? How much stipend a NET or JRF qualified get at Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  5. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  8. How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?
  9. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  10. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  12. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  13. Where should I study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier in Delhi?
  14. Do I have to face an Interview for PhD admission in Chandigarh University being a NET qualifier and JRF holder?
  15. What is the eligbility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Sociology?
  16. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  17. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  18. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
17th August 2017, 07:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in NET to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Sociology? How much stipend a NET or JRF qualified get at Delhi University?

In order to get admission under Delhi University to pursue Ph.D course, candidates must have to qualify in the NET examination. Admission will be based on the merit marks scored in the examination according to the competition. Selected candidates will be short listed for the interview process further.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
Candidates will be getting in and around 15k to 25k stipend at the time of the course duration.
18th August 2017, 03:51 AM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in NET to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Sociology? How much stipend a NET or JRF qualified get at Delhi University?

You have to just qualify NET for getting eligible to assistant professor. NET marks is not related to admission in PHD. For getting admission in DU for PHD, you have to qualify its entrance process and interviews. According to Cut off you have to called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?