23rd June 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

respected sir,
i would like to do the Phd.,in organic chemistry from foreign countries .but i have no finacial support ,is there any way to get that to do the Phd., in german

31st March 2012, 10:07 PM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

No, now there is not any company that giving the scholership for the study of ph.D. There is many opportunities to do othor course for low financial students. So if you wish to do such course in fourin country then you must determine a sponser for that.
1st April 2012, 08:57 AM
lipika islam

Default Re: Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

Dear sir,

As you want to do the Phd in foreign countries, you have to apply for the scholarship. Indian government is giving various scholarship to pursue Education. Even state bank and various banks giving loans ti complete thier studies in Abroad. You can chech in google for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?