2nd February 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

PhD history from DU after M.A History from IGNOU with 58% marks?

I’ve done ma history from ignou with 58%marks.I am OBC category .can I do PhD from DU.

3rd February 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD history from DU after M.A History from IGNOU with 58% marks?

You are eligible to apply for Ph.D admission but selection in DU will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Just be prepared for these stages because there is a lot of competition for admission in DU.

If you have qualified NET/SET in your field then you have very good chance of getting admission in DU. Performance in interview will also matter the most.
3rd February 2016, 10:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD history from DU after M.A History from IGNOU with 58% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’ve done ma history from ignou with 58%marks.I am OBC category .can I do PhD from DU.
You have done M.A in History with 58% marks so you are eligible for Ph.D in History from Delhi University.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Candidates should have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks.

2)There is no age criteria.

Note:- UGC NET score card is essential for Ph.D admission in DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?