22nd September 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to do Clinical Research after B.Pharmacy? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Pharmacy after it I want to do Clinical Research. Can I do Clinical Research if yes, then tell me what should I do and where should I go for it?

24th September 2021, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to do Clinical Research after B.Pharmacy? Where should I go for it?

Yes, there is a possibility to do Clinical Research after BPharmacy. The simple eligibility for this course is a candidate must have passed BSc in Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genes/Nursing, MBBS, BDS, BVSc from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the university/colleges. There is a number of institutes/colleges/universities are available in every city/state from where you can do a Clinical Research course.
26th September 2021, 10:58 PM
Chickuvshu

Default Re: Possibilities to do Clinical Research after B.Pharmacy? Where should I go for it?

Yes ,you can opt for Clinical Research after B Pharma. You can do post graduate diploma in clinical research .
This field has great opportunities in India as it was study with medication and drugs.
It is the maintenance of health safety and hygiene .
After B.Pharma/ M. Pharma one can go for this course.
There are various good institute offering PG diploma in clinical research such as:
>ICRI Hyderabad
>James lind Institute Mumbai
26th September 2021, 11:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue courses in clinical research after B.Phsrm/ M.Pharm. the two top clinical Research institutes in India CREMA and ICRI have a number of a full time as well as part time courses and you can choose at your will.

If you want to do a course in clinical research you can go for a course in pharmacovigilence

Post graduate diploma in clinical research.

Advanced Post graduate diploma in clinical research and Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?