15th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?

Hello, I want to do PhD in Sanskrit from BHU, Banaras so, tell me whole procedure to get admission in this university? How much stipend they give for PhD aspirant?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD(Sanskrit Literature) with Stipend? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit for MSc(Sanskrit) candidate of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  4. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU?
  6. Requirements to study PhD in Sanskrit for a postgraduate with 60% marks?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities for a Lecturer? When the form will be published?
  9. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  10. Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?
  11. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
  13. Is Calicut University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  14. Is Madras University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  15. Stipend to study PhD in Ethiraj College for Women? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Enrollment procedure in PhD (Sociology) at The University of Edinburgh? Total cost to do PhD from here? How much stipend they give to PhD students?
  17. Is Central University of Karnataka reducing stipend for PhD student?
  18. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2017, 08:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?

To get admission in Ph.D in Sanskrit at BHU Banaras, first of all you must have to gain a Masters degree in Sanskrit from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course and become eligible for NET examination. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination
After qualifying in the NET examination with merit marks, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Sanskrit in BHU campus.

Aspirant can expect around 15k to 25k of stipend during Ph.D course.
25th September 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?

PhD in falit jyotish admission process and fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?