27th January 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Integrated PhD(Industrial Biotechnology) for BTech(Biotechnology) student?

Hi everyone, I am studying BTech with Biotechnology course. I want to do Integrated PhD program in Industrial Biotechnology. I would like to know about the possibility for me to study this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

4th February 2019, 09:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Integrated PhD(Industrial Biotechnology) for BTech(Biotechnology) student?

Yes, it is definitely possible to study Integrated PhD(Industrial Biotechnology) for BTech(Biotechnology) student. Those candidates who have a bachelor's degree in any discipline of science, engineering or medicine with at least 60% aggregate marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for admission in Integrated PhD(Industrial Biotechnology). Students belonging from the SC, ST, OBC (non-creamy layer), and PWD categories are given 5% marks of relaxations in the qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?