13th April 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA for Integrated LLM 3rd year student?

Hello friends, I am studying Integrated LLM course. I am in 3rd year right now. But after my 3rd year I am planning to study MBA course. So, is it possible for me? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  2. Whether Integrated LLM course is available to study for 12th student?
  3. Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?
  4. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  5. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to attend campus placements in 3rd year if I have taken B.Tech integrated course with MBA? Is there an option to discontinue in middle?
  8. Am I eligible to study Integrated LLM after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated LLM program? List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  10. Possibility to study distance MBA simultaneously for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year student?
  11. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  13. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Bioinformatics being a B.Sc 3rd year student?
  14. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  15. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  16. Possibility to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam for BCA(H) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study LLM for B.Com(H) final year student?
  18. Possibility to study Integrated PhD for BSc 2nd year student?
19th April 2018, 12:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA for Integrated LLM 3rd year student?

Yes it is possible to pursue MBA after qualifying LLM course.
You can get admission after clearing CAT/MAT examination or direct admission is also possible.
Graduation degree in any discipline is compulsory to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?