23rd January 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years question papers with solution of CSIR (Chemical Science)?

My query is about "about csir"
how can i get csir(chemical sciences) 10 previous year question papers with solutions? please provide me the same.

28th January 2014, 08:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers with solution of CSIR (Chemical Science)?

You can find the CSIR Chemical science previous 10 papers as following.CSIR stands for “Council of Scientific and Industrial Research”.

CSIR is a premier industrial research and development organization.

Through you can find various career opportunities available,it recruits the members like fellowships through the National eligibility test and other exams.The main aim of this CSIR is to provide the industrial competitiveness and social welfare,strong S&T base for the strategic sectors as well.

You can access the previous papers from the following books.They are,

>> CSIR-UGC NET Chemical sciences previous practice test by RPH editorial board
>> Trueman’s UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Chemical sciences by B.Roy and M.Gagan
>> The Pearson Guide to UGC-CSIR Chemical science by Sanjay Singh Rawal

If you get selected then you may get chance to do projects and research in the various activities such as Structural engineering,Ocean Sciences,Life sciences, Metallurgy, Aerospace engineering, Mining,chemical and environment and more.

So you can find almost last previous 25 question papers along with answers are given in the Study material,authored by RPH Editorial board.
9th July 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers with solution of CSIR (Chemical Science)?

I want gset old question paper with answers (chemical science)
19th September 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want last 10 years net solved question papers for chemical science
29th January 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i want last 10 years csir net jrf solved question papers for chemical science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?