21st August 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of Ph.D entrance exam in Computer Science?

I want to know Syllabus and previous papers for PhD entrance exam in Computer science? Can you please provide me the papers as soon as possible? or let me know from where we can get it? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Thank you!

30th August 2016, 10:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers of Ph.D entrance exam in Computer Science?

Ph.D is an abbreviation for "Doctor of Philosophy", commonly called a doctoral degree. It is typically the highest academic degree awarded and requires at least four years of study and extensive original research.

As per your request I have attached the previous papers and syllabus of Phd entrance exam for computer science. Kindly find the attachment below and start preparing for your examination.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ph.D computer science papers.zip(3.28 MB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf PhD ComputerScience syllabus.pdf(129.3 KB, 233 views)
6th December 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers of Ph.D entrance exam in Computer Science?

I need the previous year papers for computer science screening test for phd programme as per DTU syllabus..please send it to my mail so that i can prepare for it.my mail is [email protected]
Please respond me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?