14th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?

Hello
Can anyone please give me the syllabus of PhD entrance exam of Computer Science at JNU. Also I could only find the previous year question papers on the site of JNU but not the answer keys. Don't know how to prepare for the exam. I know I should be good with Mathematics for clearing the exam but this is the only thing I know at present. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  2. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  6. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  8. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  9. What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  10. Syllabus of JNU entrance exam for Ph.D in Chemical Science?
  11. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  13. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  15. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  18. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
15th May 2015, 09:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?

You will need to crack the NET Examination.The syllabus is same as your syllabus in your Masters Course.
Though the Examination is up to the Masters Level there will be very basic course and you will need knowledge from your Graduation Level as well.
The NET Examination is tough and you will have make your preparation from now.
The previous years question papers are not available currently and you will have to make.
So just start your preparation gradually and you will be able to crack the NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?