20th March 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Non receipt of UGC NET e-certificate

Sir, I have cleared the ugc net in EDUCATION in 27june2010.But till now i am not getting the e-certificate in the email id provided on the application form.Already i have sent all the required documents to the HEAD ,NET BUREAU,UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.....before one month.But no response is found.I want to know whether hard be sent to us or should we approach to ugc physically ?please give answer

23rd November 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Non receipt of UGC NET e-certificate

I appeared for NET English conducted on June 2014. I have successfully cleared the exam but so far no intimation has come nor any letter asking me to submit my documents. I did not receive any mail in this regard. Kindly help me
22nd April 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have unknowingly put wrong marks in UGC net form. It's just a one mark difference. Do it create problem in getting certificate?
4th December 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is Sruthy, i cleared net exam on june 2015. But i couldn't download my e certificate of the same. When i'm trying to download it shows an error message. Also i couldn't set my password to sign in, it also shows password is too short. What i do sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?