28th February 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam
Can you guide me regarding
the procedure of applying in
PhD in Ranchi University after
qualifying UGC NET JRF.
Please help me.

1st March 2015, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?

If you are UGC NET JRF qualified then you have good chance of getting admission in a Ph.D program without appearing for any entrance exam. just apply directly for the admission and you will be called for the interview. The performance in the interview will decide whether you will get admission or not.

Master's degree with at least 55% marks is the minimum qualification for Ph.D admission. Most of the Universities including Ranchi University offer admission in Ph.D on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF scores. Hence, if you have any of these score then you will have good chances of getting admission.

Those who don't have any of these scores have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the University for few seats which are available. Performance in the entrance exam and interview will decide whether you will get admission or not. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.
5th April 2016, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?

When entrance exam is held in Ranchi university for jrf and what stipend do they offer?
20th July 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I have 52% Mark in PG HISTORY and a degree of NET.I WANT TO ADMISSION FOR PHD COURSE?
16th July 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What questions to expect in PhD interview for PhD in English in Ranchi University?
1st December 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have qualified my Ugc Nta Net English exam for assistant professor. Can I apply directly in colleges and universities or need I go through a PhD program first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?