21st February 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed m.com with 68%, and qualified in both the NET and JRF in the exam conducted and the results of this test is announced.. please tell me what is the next procedure for doing Phd, please tell me in detail, i received only NET certificate, but not yet received JRF certificate, i am planning to phd in bangalore university, but i dont know what is the procedure for registering to phd, and when to register, and what are all the requirements for registering to phd and how to approach guide...please tell me in detail sir,.......please tell me also what is the use of doing phd, is it better to do phd in full time or part time, how much is the stipend for full time and how much is the stipend for part time

22nd February 2015, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?

Qualifying JRF is very good for you if you are looking for getting admission in a Ph.D program. Most of the universities give preference to those who have JRF qualification under the belt for admission. Hence, if you have JRF exposure then you can apply for Ph.D admission in any top University with all your documents when the admission notification is released. You have Master's degree with above 55% marks which is the minimum requirement, therefore, no problem for you. Just apply for admission and if you perform well in the personal interview then surely you will get admission in a top University.
14th May 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am btech student and want to do phd. I got to know that after clearing JRF exam i can go for research programme in phd and masters is not necessary for that. Is that true?? If not what i have to do
22nd June 2021, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for PhD if we are awaiting our results for csir net or we need to apply only after clearing the result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?