9th June 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Professor after B.Com and MBA

Hi, I had completed B.Com and MBA (Final semester under studying in Anna university) Now I choose to be a professor. My age is 25. Please assist me to about the exams that will help me to become a Professor.

10th June 2017, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Professor after B.Com and MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I had completed B.Com and MBA (Final semester under studying in Anna university) Now I choose to be a professor. My age is 25. Please assist me to about the exams that will help me to become a Professor.
By doing MBA you will be getting on an additional qualification. Also after that you need qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam with good marks. Only after qualify in the UGC NET exam you will be eligible for the lectureship post. You need to get 55% marks in graduation to be eligible for NET entrance exam.
10th June 2017, 09:52 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to be a college lecturer then you have to give UGC NET exam. This exam is conducted by CBSE for admission in PhD course and recruitment of lecturer in government colleges. Candidates who have completed their post graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to write this exam. Thanks
10th June 2017, 10:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you want to become a professor, so in order to give you the proper information regarding that I have attached a link below. In the file you can find the details and the eligibility of a professor.

After fulfilling the requirements you have to appear for NET (National Eligibility Test). The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf professor eligibility.pdf(630.9 KB, 192 views)
10th June 2017, 01:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After completion of your MBA you can apply for NET examination in order to become a professor.
National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on the behalf of UGC.
Eligibility criteria for NET exam:
>Candidate must have completed Master's degree with 55% marks from a recognized university.
>Candidate who are appearing, at the qualifying Master's degree final year examination, is also eligible for NET.
>There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant professor.
10th June 2017, 04:53 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to have a B.Ed degree and then you will have to appear for TET examination. Once you have cleared the examination with good score, you can apply for the post of professor in any good college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?