9th June 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to appear for NET to get Ph.D admission, if already qualified GPAT and NIPER JEE?

I qualify GPAT and JEE NIPER. Now I am eligible to do PhD in NIPER and is it require write NET?

Related Questions:
10th June 2017, 09:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to appear for NET to get Ph.D admission, if already qualified GPAT and NIPER JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I qualify GPAT and JEE NIPER. Now I am eligible to do PhD in NIPER and is it require write NET?
You have already qualified in GPAT and NIPER JEE so you are eligible for Ph.D admission in NIPER. UGC NET doesn't require for Ph.D admission in NIPER.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.
10th June 2017, 02:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it required to appear for NET to get Ph.D admission, if already qualified GPAT and NIPER JEE?

No, it is not required to appear for NET to get Ph.D admission in NIPER if you already gave qualified GPAT.
GPAT score is enough to get admission for Ph.D at NIPER.
Just make sure that you have scored 55% and above marks in Master's degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible for NIPER.
10th June 2017, 04:57 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

As you have appeared for NIPER examination, you don't have to appear for NET examination again to get admission in PhD course.

You can use the grade card in order to get admission in some good university to carry on with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?