30th December 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D after completion of Company Secretary course?

I have passed my company secretary course in recent and I want to do Ph.D regarding company secretary field so please intimate me? What is the procedure followed for doing the Ph.D now? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the details I have to follow after completion of Company Secretary course to do Ph.D?
  2. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?
  3. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  5. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  6. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  7. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  8. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after completion of B.Com?
  9. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  10. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  11. Will B.Com honours course completion add in weightage along with company secretary course to get the job?
  12. Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?
  13. Procedure to become a Company Secretary after completion of 12th Class?
  14. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  15. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  16. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  17. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for CS course abraod after completion of 12th?
2nd January 2017, 09:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after completion of Company Secretary course?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Ph.D course after the completion of CS course.
You must have to gain a Master degree course in the relevant field in order to go for a Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
25th February 2017, 10:21 AM
singlanubhav19

Smile Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after completion of Company Secretary course?

I'm also sorry to say the previous replier Khan sir that the Institute of Company Secretaries of India has signed various MOUs with different universities wherein the CS course has been declared equivalent to a post graduation for the purpose of pursuing Pd.D. The list of such universities is available at the first link on google when you search for ICSI Ph. D. Course.

Further, Since I'm also looking answer for the original question, I'll be glad to get in touch with the poster if possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?