27th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?

sir,i m a M.Sc zoology student. i want to do phd (biotechnology) research in abroad with scholorship. what is the procedure? what is the best country/university for that

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  5. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  9. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  10. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  11. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  12. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  13. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  14. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  15. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  16. Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?
  17. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  18. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?