2nd November 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my PhD in National Centre For Biological Sciences. Kindly tell me what is the procedure. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam. So tell me the procedure to apply. I am studying in M.Phil. So also tell me the eligibility criteria for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  2. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  3. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  5. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  6. Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?
  7. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  8. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  10. BITS Pilani Ph.D(Biological Sciences) entrance exam syllabus and pattern?
  11. Eligibility for integrated PhD at National Brain Research Centre(NBRC)? Where can I find the study materials?
  12. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  13. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  14. When will the application forms for IISER be available?
  15. How to get a government job after doing M.Phil Ph.D in Environmental Sciences
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D after completing MCA course?
  17. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  18. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?