23rd December 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?

i want to know details about admission procedure of mphil in zoology and distance learning course of mphil..... in jharkhand

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  2. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  4. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  5. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  6. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to pursue M.Phil in distance learning after doing M.Com from Mangalore University
  10. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
  11. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  15. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  17. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  18. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
31st August 2012, 03:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know details about admission procedure of mphil in zoology and distance learning course of mphil..... in jharkhand
The M.Phil program is offered through various recognized University through regular mode. However, the program is not very common through distance mode.

The University of Kalyani - Directorate of Open & Distance Learning [DODL] offers M.Phil program in Zoology through distance mode. The duration of the program is two year. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed, the M.Sc in Zoology. The Fee for the course costs Rs. 20,000 approximately.

For detail information regarding study centers, refer to the following Link.

Hence, candidate must look to pursue the M.Phil program through regular mode from a recognized University.
25th March 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?

Sir,
I want to study M phill zoology through distance education. I have MSc zoology in regular medium and now i am working.so i cant study in regular medium .If i study this is it valuable?
22nd August 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have done post graduation in Zoology.Now I want to take admission in M.Phil(Zoology)in cource distance mode. Please give me list of UGC approved universities that offering this cource.
Thanks.
S. Kumar
17th January 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my post Graduation in Zoology and also done my B.Ed in Natural science. Now I want to study M. Phil Zoology through distant learning. Because of my traditional family set up, I can't take the regular admission.. I want to know more about the procedure of this distant mode.. Basically am from Kerala, so I want to study in Kerala with my family.
Thanks..
Aswathy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?