24th June 2012, 05:05 PM
champalals

What is the procedure for Ph.D in Hindi? What is the eligibility criteria?

phd in hindi processe and elegibelty....please tell me how should i do it

17th October 2012, 07:59 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for Ph.D in Hindi? What is the eligibility criteria?

hi,
[IMG]matt.might.net/images/IllustratedGuideToPhD-Cover.jpg[/IMG]
Hindi in mother tongue of India. PhD in Hindi is the course where there is a thesis which the student has to make it by own in his / her own language. The topic of the thesis is being selected by the student himself for the doctorate degree. There is no time burden for the completion of PhD degree.

Eligibility Criteria for PhD in Hindi : Those are interested in doing so has to have Master degree in Hindi. The admission is based on the marks obtained during the Masters as well as Bachelors degree. There is no age criteria for admission in this course. Student of any age can enroll himself / herself for this program. They just have to work for the research work under the project selected and finally submit the thesis on the same.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD in Hindi : Those are interested in doing so has to have Master degree in Hindi. The admission is based on the marks obtained during the Masters as well as Bachelors degree. There is no age criteria for admission in this course. Student of any age can enroll himself / herself for this program. They just have to work for the research work under the project selected and finally submit the thesis on the same.
Thank you.....
26th December 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for Ph.D in Hindi? What is the eligibility criteria?

b.sc.(zoology hons) ke bad m.a hindi se kar sakte hain. Deepika
2nd June 2021, 02:01 PM
Singhskomal

Hello, you are interested to do PH.D (doctored of philosophy) in hindi...before get admission in ph.d you should complete your master degree in hindi with minimum 55 % with recognized University, percentage relaxation for sc/st and obc students...after completing master's in hindi...you clear UGC NET EXAM its a entrance exam for PH.D...
All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?