13th January 2012, 04:27 PM
ushram

What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?

hi
I am working as Hindi Officer in Accountant General Office, Chennai and I wish to do my Part Time Phd in Hindi from Pondicherry University...What is the procedure...how do I apply for it...

usha

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  2. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  3. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  4. Can I do part time Ph.D in Hindi in Indian University?
  5. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  7. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  8. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  9. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  12. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  13. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  14. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  16. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time? -- [New]
16th January 2012, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushram View Post
hi
I am working as Hindi Officer in Accountant General Office, Chennai and I wish to do my Part Time Phd in Hindi from Pondicherry University...What is the procedure...how do I apply for it...

usha
If you want to pursue P.hd (Part time) from Pondicherry University, you must have a minimum of ten years of working experience in the field, you are willing to do doctorate in. Apart from this, you must have published a minimum of two papers in any of the following:
Standard journal
Book
Monologue
The ten years of work experience should also include a minimum of three years of regular work experience.
This eligibility criteria is applicable only for candidates who are not associated with educational institution and as per the qualification you mentioned, I don't find it important to mention about it as you do not hold such experience I guess.

Now, in order to get admission, you will have to qualify an entrance examination based on your subject area, conducted by the university.

For complete information, refer to the official website of the Pondicherry University.
26th April 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?

Can I do part time Phd Hindi in indian universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?