8th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D Zoology in BHU Campus?

I want to get admission in Ph.D zoology in BHU campus. What is procedure to get admission? Can you please guide me in this with the complete details? What are the basic steps to be followed? It will be really helpful if everyone can share your thoughts on this.

8th November 2016, 06:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D Zoology in BHU Campus?

To do Ph.D in Zoology, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Zoology from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Zoology in BHU campus.
9th November 2016, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D Zoology in BHU Campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Ph.D zoology in BHU campus. What is procedure to get admission? Can you please guide me in this with the complete details? What are the basic steps to be followed? It will be really helpful if everyone can share your thoughts on this.

The candidates seeking admission for PhD in Zoology in BHU should have completed post graduation in the same subject with at least 55% marks from a UGC recognized university. The applicant should appear for the Research Eligibility Test (RET) conducted by the university. The candidates who have qualified NET- JRF, GATE, SLET are exempted from the RET. But all the candidates should appear for Interview. After the interview the candidates will be admitted to the PhD program. The Banaras Hindu University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?