2nd March 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD(Home Science) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello Team, I have completed my M.Sc in Home Science. I have been joined a NGO and working there. But I want to do PhD. I live in Coimbatore so I want to know that what is the admission procedure of PhD program in Home Science in Home Science College and Research Institute? So, kindly confirm me with all the procedures.

15th March 2018, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD(Home Science) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?

To do Ph.D course in Home Science from Home Science College and Research Institute, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Home Science or equivalent from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Home Science from the above mentioned Institute. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?