10th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello Sir/madam, I have completed my M.Sc in Nutrition. I have been joined a NGO and working there. But I want to do PhD. I live in Coimbatore so I want to know that what is the admission procedure of PhD program in Nutrition in Home Science College and Research Institute? So, kindly confirm me with all the procedures.

24th September 2015, 10:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?

If a candidate has completed the course of Masters Degree with 55% marks then the candidate is eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the UGC-NET Examination and once you do so you can pursue the course of PhD with Scholarship.
Once you clear the UGC-NET Examination you need to apply for the course of PhD at Home Science College and Research Institute and there be a call for the Personal Interview.
Once you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in the field of Nutrition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?