19th January 2011, 09:48 PM
Manish Gour

Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?

HELLO Sir, i m a last year student of B.Pharm and i m interest in clinical research programme . so, please kindly give me the information about best institutes in this field & their admission procedure, examination date,fee structure?

Please reply

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  2. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  3. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses? -- [New]
  5. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  6. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  7. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  8. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  9. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  10. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  11. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  14. Can I get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research having done BHMS with 68%? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?
  17. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?

28th January 2011, 04:13 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish Gour View Post
HELLO Sir, i m a last year student of B.Pharm and i m interest in clinical research programme . so, please kindly give me the information about best institutes in this field & their admission procedure, examination date,fee structure?

Please reply

Thanks
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI) --offers various Clinical Research programs in MSc, PhD and Executive Development for Medicine, Pharmacy and Life Science graduates. The courses offered by ICRI are through a UGC and an MHRD-approved university-the Dr MGR Deemed University, Chennai. ICRI currently has campuses in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. 2 years MSc in Clinical Research program starts in the month of August every year at Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Hyderabad. To maintain high academic standard, the Institute gives due importance to the quality of students enrolled. To ensure this, the selection of individual student will undergo the following procedure: Written examination, Personal interview, Screening and selection of students based on merit. For further details regarding the entrance exam dates, fees etc, you need to personally visit administration office of the institute.

And Also I have attached a pdf for other top college in india which offers Clinical Research course.

Good Luck.

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Clinical Research.pdf(54.0 KB, 268 views)

9th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?

Hello sir, what is a career option after B.sc(Hons.) in chemistry.Please sir give me information . my email id is [email protected]

10th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ABOUT CLINICAL RESEARCH SCOPE IN FUTURE NWHAT BENEFITS CAN WE GET OF IT?

16th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the details of enternce exams for clinical research

13th August 2011, 06:16 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

There are no entrance exam for clinical research as such .
There are private institiutes of clinical reaerch which provides you admission on the basis of their personal interview and gd
institutes of clnical research are :
CREMA
ICRI
APHETA

4th January 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i am student of b.sc( pass) corse which subject include in clinical reaserch. i am interested in clinical reaserch and m.sc best in this course ya diploma my gmail is aarty.yadavsnowfall@

29th June 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Which are the clges of msc in clinical resarche [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?