1st July 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate?

Respected Madam/Sir,
Myself Mr. Shrikant J Patil. I had just completed MBA (ABM) from Institute of Agribusiness Management, Navsari Agriculture University, Gujarat, India. And I want to continue with the PhD. So I would like to request you to please guide me regarding the same.
Thanking you!
Mr. Shrikant J Patil

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  6. Procedure to get JRF to do PhD in Plant Science for Agriculture postgraduate?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
4th July 2015, 06:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate?

In order to pursue Ph.D course candidates probably needs to clear UGC-NET examination which is the entrance examination for candidates to pursue Ph.D course and to get admission in various colleges. However, many Universities conduct their own entrance examination to allow candidate to get admission for the course, therefore, in those Universities, you will probably have to clear their entrance examination to avail admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?