18th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying
for UGC-NET as I have completed my M.Com
and I want to do PhD in Commerce.
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  3. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  6. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  7. Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  9. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  10. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  11. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  12. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  15. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
22nd May 2015, 10:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?

Minimum Education qualification to apply for Ph.D in commerce course is that the candidate should have completed master degree course from recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidate and 55% marks for reserved categories.

The application forms Will be published in the month of March or April and September or October in the official website of ugc net.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?