28th January 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Process to follow for PhD after qualifying NET?

I qualified jrf dec session. I want to do ph.d in tamil so what will process to follow after qualifying NET JRF exam in dec session can anyone please tell me in details.

27th May 2014, 09:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to follow for PhD after qualifying NET?

So after giving the NET exam the next step is be to qualify this test so for the qualifying the test the marks you have to score in your NET exam is 38 to 40 percent of marks in your NET exam so that you are being get qualified for the NET exam and eligible for the PHD.so my suggestion is for you that be prepared well because it is a very difficult examintion for appear. you can prefer coaching centre it will helps you to do better preparation so that you will be able to clear this exam.

My suggestion is for you that go TIMES coaching centre because they provides very well lectureship so that you will be prepared well.

And if you get qualified then they sent you a mail with the confirmation about your eligibility and after that the marks you have scored in it you can search for the colleges as per suits to your marks in the admission in to the PhD.

So after select the college then the next step is to for the apply for that college and then you get admission in to that college you can continue your PhD research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?