29th October 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Qualification criteria required to apply for KSET exam Karnataka

Respected Sir, I want to apply for KSET of Karnataka which I know nothing about so can you help me out with this. I want to know the qualification criteria required to apply for KSET exam Karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a M.Tech CSE candidate apply for NET & KSET exam? Eligibility criteria for NET & KSET?
  2. Date of next KSET exam? How many times is KSET exam held yearly?
  3. Eligibility and syllabus of KSET 2016 and NET 2016 exams
  4. How can I apply for KSET, UGC NET exam if I am 25 years old girl?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required for UP BTC course? How can I apply for the exam?
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  7. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required for IPS exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  8. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course?
  9. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required for BPSC exam? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  11. Minimum Qualification and Age criteria to appear for NDA Exam? How to apply for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Books to be referred for KSET?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for CLAT exam? When is the last date for application this year?
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  16. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  17. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
30th October 2016, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification criteria required to apply for KSET exam Karnataka

KSET is the state eligibility test for Karnataka state. Those who have got post graduation degree with 55% marks are eligible to apply for this exam. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks.

If you are looking for lecturer job in Karnataka state government colleges, then this exam is for you.
30th October 2016, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification criteria required to apply for KSET exam Karnataka

Qualification required to apply for KSET Entrance Exam:

The basic educational required to apply for KSET Entrance examination is as follows.

>> The basic educational qualification required to apply for KSET Entrance exam is ""Post Graduate Degree"" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks (unreserved candidates) and 50% marks for SC,ST, PWD candidates.

>> You must have successfully passed Master's degree from a recognized UGC university in the subjects opted for KSET Exam.

>> Go through the page number 2 in the below attached notification for getting more details of KSET Eligibility criteria.

Click here for Official notification 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?