9th September 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do M.Phil or PhD? Which subjects are included in these degrees?

Well right now i m studying in last(5th) year of M.Sc(C.A & I.T) and i want to joint next year in M.Phil or Ph.d...
what qualification require for this degree.
which subject are includes in M.Phil and Ph.d.
I want list of M.Phil and Ph.d college/university name which are in gujarat.

31st October 2014, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do M.Phil or PhD? Which subjects are included in these degrees?

You must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university to become eligible for admission into M.Phil or Ph.D programs. The field in which you have studied your Master's degree will be there in your Ph.D program. The research will be based on your topic related to your Master's degree.

The admission in most of the universities is based on the entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Hence, you must start preparing for the entrance exam for getting admission into Ph.D program.

You must apply for exams like NET/SET and must try your best to clear these exams because both of them are important for getting admission in Ph.D program. Good score in NET/SET is preferred by most top universities in India.

For M.Phil you can get admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university and after completion of M.Phil, you will be eligible for Ph.D admission without any NET/SET or entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?