24th January 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Recommended books for Ph.D in University of Hyderabad?

Hi sir,

Please help me in finding books and syllabus for facing entrance examination for pursuing PHD in University of hyderabad.

Thanks,
Revathi

Related Questions:
  1. want to know fees structure and books recommended for CLAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university?
  3. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  4. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
  6. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  8. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  9. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  11. Qualification required to study PhD in University of Hyderabad for M.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  12. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  13. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  15. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  16. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  17. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  18. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th January 2016, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended books for Ph.D in University of Hyderabad?

It is not possible for us to state the books which will be helpful for your PhD Entrance examination in University of Hyderabad. This is because you have not stated the discipline in which you want to pursue PhD. Since there are numerous disciplines offered by University of Hyderabad, so it is not possible for us to give you detailed response unless you mention the discipline. You can comment below, post which , we will provide a detailed response.
16th April 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

Please help me in finding books and syllabus for facing entrance examination,( plant science) for pursuing PHD in University of hyderabad.

Thanks,
18th April 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, Please help me in finding the books for facing entrance examination regarding mathematics in hyderabad university for phd
1st May 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can you suggest any reference books for entrance exam for phd in management studies at Hyderabad university
23rd May 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir please can you tell me the syllabus for plant science for the entrance exam exam in Hyderabad University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?