6th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am in last semester of M.Sc(zoology).
What are the different entrance tests I should
give so that I will do PhD? I lives in Hyderabad
and want to do my PhD in Hyderabad.
Thank you in advance.

10th May 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?

You can apply for entrance exam of various Universities which are present in Hyderabad like Osmania University, JNTU, etc. These Universities in Hyderabad conduct entrance exam for Ph.D admission every year and if you have got Master's degree in given subject with at least 55% marks then you can apply for it. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks.

If you can qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE then it will be better for you. If you have any one of these scores then you just have to appear for interview stage of the Ph.D admission. If not then apply individually for entrance exam of various Universities in Hyderabad.
10th May 2015, 11:22 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?

List of entrance exams for joining Ph. D. Course in India are

National Eligibility Test by university grants commission
National Eligibility Test by CSIR
Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering by IITK
Pre engineering entrance exam
IIT joint admission test

To apply for any of these examinations, you must have fifty five percentage marks aggregate in your master degree.
1st June 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for PhD after Msc in zoology in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?