7th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?

Hi,

I am sandhya. I have completed my M-tech(Computer Science) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Hyderabad. so I want to do my Phd from same University but I don't know what will be the procedure to register for phd? Can someone please update me on the same?

Thank you!

11th July 2015, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?

If you want to apply for Ph.D course after you M.Tech you will thus have to fulfill the following below mentioned criterias;

1. You need to have a PG qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.

2. You will have to clear NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam.

However, students having qualified in the above mentioned examination will be entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

Most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission or you can try for admission in your present Institute also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?