10th April 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

regarding thesis details in application form

hi iv completed my md(gen med) in april.i wanted to know if we need to give details about our md thesis.secondly regarding mci reg no i have a state medical council reg no.wil tat do or do we need to get any other all india registration...

16th February 2023, 09:51 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: regarding thesis details in application form

Congratulations on completing your MD in General Medicine! Regarding your questions:

It is best to check with your university or institution's guidelines regarding the submission of your MD thesis details. Generally, the guidelines should specify whether or not you need to provide details about your thesis, such as the title, subject, and key findings. If you are unsure, you can contact the relevant department or office for more information.

In India, the Medical Council of India (MCI) has been replaced by the National Medical Commission (NMC), which is responsible for the registration of medical practitioners. If you have a state medical council registration, you may be required to transfer your registration to the NMC. It is best to check with the NMC or your state medical council for more information on the registration process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?