23rd May 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GPAT/GATE to study PhD in NIPER being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate through GATE?

I have qualified in GATE and completed my Masters of Pharmacy from NIPER. Now, I want to apply for PhD program in NIPER. So, do I have to again appear in GPAT or GATE? Can anyone please help me out regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  2. Eligiblity for niper and and is there is GATE exam for pharmacy?
  3. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER through GATE after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  5. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?
  7. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  8. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  9. How can I apply to study PhD in Pharmacology at NIPER being a M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  10. Can I study PhD if secured 96.54 percentile in GATE being a postgraduate?
  11. GATE qualified M.Sc Biotechnology holder can apply for PhD in NIPER?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam without NET and GATE scorecards?
  13. Can I study PhD without GATE being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  15. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Can I do Ph.d in NIPER without having GATE/GPAT score?
  17. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  18. What is the eligibility for niper entrance exam? is gate qualification necessary for niper? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2016, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GPAT/GATE to study PhD in NIPER being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate through GATE?

Only those who have qualified GPAT/GATE/NET are eligible for NIPER JEE which is conducted for Ph.D admission in various NIPERs across the country.

Hence, you have to crack any one of these exams if you want to get admission in NIPER for Ph.D programme in merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?