27th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Required rank in UGC CSIR NET (Physical Science) exam to do Ph.D from IITs?

Hello, If, I qualify for JRF from UGC CSIR NET (Physical Science) exam then am I eligible to do Ph.D in IITs? If yes, then what is the required rank for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to take coaching class for preparation of CSIR-NET(Physical Science)?
  5. Last 10 years question papers of CSIR-NET(Physics)?
  6. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  7. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  9. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in IIT if I cleared UGC NET in Lectureship?
  13. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  15. When the clearance certificate is issued by CSIR UGC NET?
  16. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  17. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  18. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
29th November 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required rank in UGC CSIR NET (Physical Science) exam to do Ph.D from IITs?

Yes, definitely after qualifying in the NET examination with merit marks, you are very much eligible to opt Ph.D course from IITs.
Candidates must have performed well in the examination in order to be a part of IIT.
Cut off ranks changes every year based on the competition. So, it is very difficult to provide you the exact news about it.
You must contact to the respective Institute to get the details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?