10th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Civil Engineering) in Sharda University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Sharda University. I want to do a PhD in Civil Engineering. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Civil Engineering at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 09:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Civil Engineering) in Sharda University?

The requirements to apply for a PhD in Civil Engineering at Sharda University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done the post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sharda.ac.in
14th July 2019, 05:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Civil Engineering) in Sharda University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering is a Doctorate Civil Engineering course.

** The candidate should have passed Master degree in engineering from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the Master degree to get admission in this course is 60%.

** The candidate has to score Good marks in the entrance and personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?