18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Sharda University for MSc(Mathematics) course?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MSc in Mathematics course in Sharda University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

27th April 2018, 04:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Sharda University for MSc(Mathematics) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MSc in Mathematics course in Sharda University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

Candidates who have completed BSc Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission in Sharda University for MSc Mathematics course. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates should have proficiency in English communication to join the MSc Mathematics course at Sharda University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the Sharda University. Candidates can find the details in the Sharda University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?